Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Life

Seeing my brother's pictures on facebook suddenly made me remember that I have a brother!! haha.. Aiyoh, miss him suddenly. I wonder if he's still the same old jo.
My left eye has been burning recently. The dry eye syndrome. Eye drops doesn't help. sob. maybe I should go find a better aka more expensive one...

Yabadabado! I'm going to the zoo tomorrow! Even though it's to do work lah - receeing the zoo to bring the kids there, but still, i think it's very exciting. It's been long since I went there. and i can just imagine if i'm this excited, how much MORE excited will the kids be?

Yes, I have been real busy with the little ones. My class is rather international- 2 fillipinos, 2 australians, 4 chinese, 1 switzerland. By now, I am more versed in switching back and forth from English and Chinese, and still trying hard to decipher the fillipinos' accent. Some snapshots of them - so cute that I can't get enough of! Look at their smiles, they're enough to melt your heart! =)

Talking while doing work is a NO-NO! but since you're smiling at me, I forgive you..The 2 'aunties' who were punished for making a mess out of the dustbin. See how hard they work!

The most challenging boy in class, who often runs out of class without my permission, and who looks so cute going 'oopss' under his breath when I call his name.

"Can I colour my mountain green instead of brown, Ms Lum?"

"1 and 6 make 7."
"5 and 2 make 7 too!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home