Bleah
and so it seems that I'm on medical leave again.. all thanks to the virus flu that made me lose my voice.. because of this flu, I contributed $70 to my doctor's pocket *ka-ching* for a peep into my throat, lozenges, and real expensive antibiotics. I really hate to be away from school this time, especially when it's the first week of school, and the little ones are really quite cute. Well, no choice lah. If I dont' give my throat a break, my voice may never come back eh.. =(I quite like my class this year. They are much better than the trying class last year.. While some of the p1s are quite blur, there are many who are smart and alert, and even endearing.. Everyday, I would feel some little hands patting me on my hips to get my attention. (yes, they are only that tall).Long Xing looked at me with empathy and asked "Is your throat very painful?". To that, I smiled from the inside-out.
I miss my P1s! I miss my voice!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home