A fruitful Saturday..
Unlike most saturdays, I had to go back to school today to meet the parents.. It went quite well, as all parents were eager to learn and support their kids' learning. Perhaps, the greatest gain I got out of it was teaching the parents how to ensure that their child does my corrections MY way - 3 times in green pen.. muhahaha..After meeting the parents, I went to the new West Coast Plaza! Some shops were still vacant, but I did have quite a good time there. Ate Fish & Co with a colleague, and I think I will refrain from fish and chips for the next 6 months. I am amazed that in that relatively small shopping centre, I achieved much things with great buys!
First, I decided to give my toenails a treat again with an express pedicure.. After sourcing out for the ideal nail salon, I must say that Jas-indulge Nail Spa and Cafe blew me off with the whole experience. The whole ambience is great, but what made me decide on it was that they value hygiene. Each customer would get their own file and buffer - no sharing! How nice is that?! So I decided to spend this $15 + $5 (because it's CNY.. ). =( They sat me in a massage chair, served me nice fruit tea with superb chocolates, and armed me with magazines, while my toes are being made pretty. Coupled with great service, I must admit that I am so going back there! Life made tai-tai by such spas.. haha..
So I had an enjoyable experience shopping at West Coast Plaza, feeling that all I have spent is worth every cent and value for money. Couldn't help grinning at the great buys. Wah, really so auntie hor! Only one thing made me frown as I drove out of the carpark, and that is the carpark fee - $5.95! Goodness! But I shan't let it spoil the almost perfect day. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home