Friday, January 09, 2009

Things that make me happy!

Really glad today. So many things made me smile from the bottom of my heart..

I'm totally enjoying teaching primary ones, even with my 'sexy' and limited voice. Even though they are blur at first, but you will see the fruits of your labour as you teach them and they get it right. Finally taught them how to colour code and hand in their worksheets today. A real sense of satsifaction man, when I see everything goes like clockwork..

Despite the overwhelming things to do, there's a spring in my footsteps. Of course, daily dosage of God's strength first thing in the morning sets the pace right. Then, interacting with the endearing kids and have them call and wave at me so innocently along the corridor simply makes my day. Once again, I discovered my passion for teaching - when kids are teachable. Now I realize how much I was suffering last year man!

Mum's better now. Apparently, her bowels are moving along again, so no need for another operation! PHEW! Thank you all for praying! My father was just telling me how when SMSes to pray for my mum were going about, she visibly got better! God is good! She's still weak though, and needs to be observed for a few more days.

Right now, there's nothing else except sch and hospital. Thank God it's the weekend! =) I'll miss my class though. I"m sure they will miss me too. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home