Random Updates
I do not want to blog for the sake of blogging. Nowadays, I lost the urge to blog.But tonight leaves me a bit reflective, and with a little urge to blog, here are some random updates :
1) Over these few days, I have a lot of people telling me that I'm all ready to get married. Really?
2) Motherly, Sisterly, Mature.. Oh come on.. Why make me sound so old, and matronly?
3) It's coming to March, and these few weeks are perhaps one of the hectic weeks for school. I just realized all my project deadlines are due this week. But despite countless meetings, I am left thankful and grateful, for the strength, for the 'breeziness' of things. Life has been a good pace for me, despite all the demands. Weird how we can be so busy but be still, and on the contrary, how we can be so free but be so unsettled. It all falls back to "You are the peace that guards my heart."
4) I do enjoy school. I enjoy learning. I enjoy what I study. As the years pass, the chore of studying became the joy of learning.
5) If you didn't already know, I would be attached to a school to teach for a month, followed by teacher training in NIE in July. (Disclaimer : Subject to unforseen circumstances)
6) and again, if you didn't already know, I have decided to stop bugging MOE with my incessant request to release me for EA Mission Trip. So it's a no go. But it's a yes go to Vietnam. =)
7) This season is an uplifting season of hope. Out of the valley - I still didn't know how I got out.. and yes, I do expect the valley season to come back again. Hopefully I wld be more prepared then... And I do learn that seasons in life are for a reason, regardless of whether they are valleys, or mountainpeaks. What truly matters is whether you're still hanging in there.
8) Having felt lost and unclear of how God is working in my life, I think I'm left amazed once again as I start to see a little glimpse of it.
9) For the first time in my NUS life, I am in two project groups this semester that requires me to face guys that are agressive, forceful, and MCP-ish. It is an eye-opener, compared to the gentle, lovely guys in Social Work and in Church. Yucks.
10) I am blessed to be rooming with someone of deep spiritual insights, and never fails to inspire me. It is great to be able to share genuine thoughts, ideas, and doubts. That is, my brother.
11) I am currently happily single. It is fine for me to see couples, and not envy them. Oh come on, there are great benefits of being single too, so stop thinking the grass is greener on the other side.
12) Sometimes, I just wish people would watch their tongue. that they would be slow to speak, think through first, before deciding what to speak and when to speak. If only we realize the full potential of words. And maybe there would more weightage in our words if we cut out the unwholesome talk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home