Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Ups and the Downs..

Over a span of few hours, I had a fair share of swinging emotions.

The Ups

I was msn-ing with one of my ex-cell boys, and he was telling me how he wants to grow in prayer.. It's a big 'wow' to me, especially since it didnt' use to bother them a bit last time! But that's not all. He shares of how he prays on his journey to school, and while it is still a big 'how to' area to him, he tells me of how he suddenly felt like crying while praying yesterday! WOW! THAT'S IT, MAN! got me so excited, and so amazed. I always wondered how to make my kids grow. and now, i am reminded again, only God can cause the growth. and it comes so 'supernaturally'... I am truly happy and thankful, though there's a little sense of 'aiyah, why when i leave then grow?' I guess it's because they are 'forced' to assume the role of leaders, so no choice, but have to grow. heh. but thank God lah!

The Downs

Cher just reminded me that I have to start teaching in July before I enter NIE. That totally slipped my mind. It is a big blow to me, because it is another hurdle to cross. I want to go EA mission trip this year!! *wails* sighs. suddenly, it's not that easy lto say 'go' ah. there are so many obstacles coming in.. So while I frantically email MOE and pray for grace, in the end, it is still "Lord, your will be done." *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home