Sunday, September 21, 2008

24!

Had a nice afternoon with the Galz at Changi Airport. The event was to celebrate my 24th birthday, and I was really blessed. I was most blessed by each of their presence - even though some were tired, and many endured the long journey to the east.

Here are some snapshots of the wonderful day:

The 3 of us showing off our 'bangs' - as hann calls it.


Our sacrificial driver for the day finally came - thanks Lionel for the car and the ride!


Lunch at Crystal Jade T3 was yummy - close to Chinese fine dining. I didn't mean for it to be atas, but it turned out so.. Still, very delightful. =)

A very wonderful present which no amount of $$ can buy. Painstakenly designed and put together by a group of creative dudes. Each picture really captures beautiful memories with each one of them. It really brings a smile to my face, and laughter! (most ingenious phrase: XXX's a great catch!)

Not to mention the other wonderful portions of the gift package such as facial masks and vouchers. They sure do come in handy!

It is again such a memorable and enjoyable birthday this year, and I thank God for a delightful time. This year however, I especially thank God for things which are priceless, where their value goes beyond a price tag. Thank God for friends who are creative and fun-loving. Thank God for friends who are sacrificial and make the effort to go the extra mile. Thank God for friends who love and care. Thank God for friends who give their time above all. Thank God for friends and their laughter. I love you peeps!

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger ser said...

Blessed Birthday Esther! May you continue to walk with the children in God's love and see them with God's heart. :)

Lots of Love, Serene

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Serene! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home