I wish
Tonight is the night full of wishes.I wished I was able to spend more time with you, you and you.
I wished I could give my listening ear to how your life has been.
I wished I could have spent more time hearing you talk about your experience.
I wished I took time out to spend with You.
I wished I found the answer to that subtle search my heart is seeking for.
I wished things didn't have to change between us.
I wished you know how much I appreciated what you did for me.
I wished I am on a mission trip.
I wished I am walking along the streets hearing the Thai language all around me.
I wished I could sort out the conflicting feelings of wanting to be overseas, yet loving Singapore very much too.
I wished I can be the very person God has called me to be, and walk the journey He has called me to walk.
Now, to turn these wishes into reality.

2 Comments:
i dunno how many of these wishes i identified with you!! haha... esther dear ah, is it something we mels will always face...?
*grabs sides of my head and wails abt our mel side, the way i always do when i talk to u...haha..*
-your planned-to-meet-on-Wednesday friend-
:)
eh! btw remember 4pm k? i think i'll trot over to your place.
yeah.... i really meant TROT. you also TROT to meet me k?
hahaha....
Post a Comment
<< Home