Monday, August 25, 2008

Nostalgia

When I feel the urge to fly again, I would go skim through photographs of past trips, and reminisce the moments. Tonight, I browsed through the photos of Vietnam Mission Trip last year, and I can only say "ahh.."

The TEAM


Here are some photos that brought back most memories.. =)

FUN in the midst of workshops (Jeanie, this is for YOU!! haha!)


This is what PREACHING does to you (see the stress oozing out from mentor and mentees alike)




The first and probably last time I'm eating this.. WOOF!


There are so much more fantastic memories, but I am too lazy to post them all up lah.. In this mission trip, I got quite sick - a sprained neck, and fever, sorethroat and a real 'sexy' voice.. But thank God it was right after I preached! Must be the preaching lah! Despite all the suffering, mission trips never fail to stretch us and let God move. =)And in case you think a mission trip is all work but no play, think again.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a real good post that got me laughing at the memories, esp the LAST one!!!

AND. i think ppl like u n sam will NEVER get sick of making fun of my "Nam" phase. ahhaha
Sam was saying vietNAM with the emphasis over n over just the other day. *peng!*

But yeah man, i really wanna go mission trip. eh, dec?? :) hahahaha i really gian too..

- the one who said "i won't look back!" when we drove off from Nam. *eeks!* -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home