Thursday, April 01, 2010

The good ole days

You know the feeling of "Wow! I have grown so much!" when you read the old posts of your blog? I just read mine, and some memories are so faded I even wondered if they were mine. But what stood out was the content of the posts. Instead of getting the "Wow!", I went "Oh...".

"Oh.. I seemed to be deeper in thoughts last time."
"Oh.. I seemed to have a better command of language last time."
"Oh.. I seemed to have such a desire for God last time."
"Oh.. I had so many insights last time.."

I don't know what changed. Perhaps a change in personality (less melancholic now) due to change in life stage? Or maybe a lack of time to go deep because of the MOM (Mountain of Marking) awaiting me. Worse still, if it's because interacting so much with 7-year-olds have caused my brain to degenerate. Bleah. =(

It's nice to reminisce once in a while and rediscover who I am and who I was.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger joseph said...

even if you spending time with 7 year olds have caused your brain to degenerate, or for whatever reason, have no worry!

all you have to do is spend time with God, spend time with God, spend time with God. with Him, you will move into an invincible future, from glory to glory.

definitely better than who you were before :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home