Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Really?

I taught my first official P3 Maths lesson today, and glad to say it was a success. *pat on back* One must celebrate victories in life, especially hard-on-self Melancholics. Thank God for His favour! Before I started the lesson, I made the students write some stuffs on themselves so that I can get to know them better. Here are some stuff that made me raise my eyebrows:

My favourite pet is...
"my turtle, because it helps me eat my vegetables." ~Hong Po
"my baby Western Diamondback Rattlesnake. Because it is very friendly and doesn't bite." ~ZhiYuan
"my baby tiger. It is called Fluffy...We go for walks. I am sad to leave it when it turns five. It looks after the house better than my previous dog." ~Richard

What exotic pets children have nowadays. =)

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

My Favourite Pet? Xiao Bai Haaa - my soft toy dog. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home